Quantcast

Monday, March 3, 2008

F.A.Q.s

+ What is KYWedding.blogspot.com?
This website was created out of the frustration and diligence from planning my own wedding. There were two things I wanted to know when I began planning: (a) I want to know what my options were, and (b) I wanted honest reviews. KYwedding.blogspot.com is a continuously updated site of KY "wedding" vendors. The website also provides a place for honest and detailed reviews of the services listed on this site.

+
How do I navigate this site?
There are several ways to navigate this site. The easiest way to find what you are looking for is to check the left hand column. In the left hand column you will find vendor information listed by category (e.g., photographers, florist, bakery). These are listed under "Find a KY Vendor". Another way to find a vendor is to use the search space at the top of the screen. Good Luck!

+
What is the policy on reviews?
All reviews are personally reviewed. I expect honest and detailed reviews. I welcome both negative and positive reviews, but negative reviews are scrutinized more closely.Currently, there has been no problem with this policy. I would allow a vendor to respond if they remain professional.


+ Can I list my gently used or new wedding stuff here?
You may.A number of visitors reach this site looking for gently used or new wedding items. You must provide your own e-mail for buyers to contact you. I also encourage pictures. If you are a vendor there are a number of sites such as ebay.com and etsy.com where you are welcome to peddle your items.

+ Can you list my business?
YES! I will gladly update my site with your information. I think every bride should know all her options, and therefore I want to provide that to those who visit this site. Just email me at luckkywedding@gmail.com or post in the comment section below. If you are a vendor please supply the name of your business, your telephone, your web-address, and the area you primarily work from.

+Can I submit pictures of my business or venue?
Yes! If you're a venue please submit a few pictures that highlights your venue; If you are a baker please submit an example of a past wedding cake; and so on. I would love to continue posting pictures. Pictures are such a great way to showcase your talent and venue to a prospective client. Please limit venue pictures to 4 pictures and business pictures to 2 pictures.

+
Will you list my wedding show?
Yes! I will gladly update my site with your information. Just email me at Luckkywedding@gmail.com. I limit the information to: Date, location, name of show, and web-address.


If you have any other questions please feel free to E-mail,

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, I'm blueyes99 from theknot.com. You could add some of my vendors... Rebecca Ruth photography (http://www.rebeccaruthphotography.com/index.html) and Estes Chapel at Asbury Theological Seminary (http://www.asburyseminary.edu/asburyinn/weddings). Both of them are in Wilmore, which is just south of Lexington.

KyWeddingHost said...

Thanks blueeyes99! Please consider posting reviews and pictures on this site after your wedding! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!